We won the third price in the ESUG 2010 innovation awards!
Downloads, sources, issue tracker, wiki
- What is Mars?
- Mars is an MVC framework to build native UIs for mac, and is ALSO a world for Pharo, built an top of the MVC framework.
- What is not Mars
- Mars is not a full port of the Cocoa framework for Pharo.
- What does it means?
- You won't find all the functionality that Cocoa provides in Mars.
- Then, what I can expect?
- Mars wants to be a full implementations of an MVC-like framework, usable for build native applications for Macs.
Mars will start as a new world for Pharo, and will grow on demand -mainly mine demands, but suggestions are welcome ;)
- What can I do with "Mars"?
- You can use it, in replace of the current morph world, and you can build native cocoa applications with it, using Pharo.
|Mars is MIT licensed. We hope Mars will contribute to Pharo comunity.|
The Martian Chronicles
(no blog specified)